World Travel Market London Creates New Business Opportunities at the WTM Wellness Lounge, in Association with Spafinder.
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016, the Wellness Travel Market London’s (WTM) Wellness Lounge will be back for its second year, featuring a new addition–WTM Wellness Speed Networking. The Wellness Lounge, presented in association with Spafinder Wellness, gives spa, hotels and resorts an exclusive opportunity to meet and network with international buyers in a dedicated lounge for spa and wellness travel professionals, all from a dedicated private pod.
Exhibitors will be able to attend the invaluable WTM Wellness Speed Networking, an opportunity for the leading domestic and international travel buyers’ to visit exhibitors in a series of mini-meetings, helping suppliers achieve new business connections. WTM Wellness Speed Networking will take place at 10:00 a.m. GMT on Wednesday November 8. Exhibitors also have priority when attending the WTM Buyers’ Club Speed Networking.
WTM Wellness Lounge exhibitors will benefit from:
• Dedicated private pod in the exclusive WTM Wellness Lounge with logo graphic, table and chairs, lighting, power and Wi-Fi.
• Networking opportunities for wellness buyers and suppliers.
• Priority access to WTM Buyers’ Speed Networking sessions – meet potential new contacts during five-minute mini-meetings.
• An online networking tool to connect with the wider WTM audience.
• Invitation to the Wellness Travel Awards in association with Spafinder
• Reception hosted on the evening of Wednesday, November 9.
• Exposure to the WTM Buyer database through a dedicated email profiling all Wellness Lounge suppliers
• Staff badge and online directory listing
• Promotion in the WTM Catalogue, WTM Route Planner and online Exhibitor Directory
• Access to spa/wellness buyer contacts from the WTM visitor database
For information on exhibiting in the WTM Wellness Lounge, please contact Natalia Javkin: Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (020) 8910 7031
Find out more wtmlondon.com/wellness