New! Last-Minute Booking Tool
SpaFinder® Wellness has recently launched last-minute offers in the New York City metropolitan area to help spas and wellness businesses expand their reach and attract new customers. Starting November 1, we’ll also be launching in Miami, Chicago and L.A., with many other cities to follow.
SpaFinder Wellness’ new last-minute booking tool provides our spa and wellness partners with a way to fill up any last-minute, open appointment times. With no risk for you, we have built a way for spa and wellness owners to optimize appointment calendars on a last-minute basis while protecting their brand.
“We’re very impressed by the ability to fill our previously un-bookable appointment times,” says Rachel Knapp, spa director, The Spa at Trump SoHo, New York City. “bTreated has the kind of members that we want to invite to our spa, and a brand image that matches the quality of the services we offer.”
Other spas that have used the tool include Clarins Skin Spa, Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa at The Plaza, Kimpton Spas and SkinCareLab.
How does it work?
- Log in as often as you’d like and post unfilled appointments
- Appointments are available from 9 a.m. the day before to one hour before appointment time (or until booked/removed)
- You choose the discount (minimum is 30 percent)!
- You can pull out appointments during the day as they are sold; you can also post new appointments if you have any last-minute cancellations
- Customers pay for their last-minute treatments in full
- There are no cancellations; the appointments are guaranteed
- SpaFinder Wellness Last Minute Offers takes a small commission, and we pay electronically on a weekly basis